Dear Post Pregnancy Body,
I want to thank you for the biggest gift of my life,my daughter who is priceless !Thank you, I am never going to be able to thank you enough!
I want to thank you for adjusting to my baby’s changing sleep schedules. Being tiered, still functioning so amazingly , the next morning.
Thank you for coping up with my demanding job schedule.Thank you for coping up with every increasing attention at home . I don’t even need to mention how well you have tackled it all. I must tell you performed like a superwoman at that sudden visits from relatives. Not to forget you handled my stress and anxiety like a pro, saving me from a panic attack.
Most of all, I want to thanks you for getting healthier every day without being in a haste to lose weight.I am not only saying thanks but I am going to ensure my behaviour with you reflects the same
I am sorry that I haven’t been able to take care of you and allowed people to judge you.
These are few of the things I have decided to to do for you:
- I am not going to take crap from any one about you or your weight: I have zero tolerance policy for anyone commenting on my weight.I am smart enough to handle it. Its all about a healthy body and no one decides what works for me.
- I am going to ignore comments about my Post pregnancy Belly:Yes it is still out of shape and I am aware about it. You probably don’t know or don’t want to know about the long and tiring process of pregnancy to post pregnancy.If you have more to say,talk to my hand!
- I am going to nourish you with healthy food: I am going to put in effort in what works for my body and eat accordingly.I know you are priceless for me and hence I will eat and cook healthier.I will put in effort to feed you with love like I do for my family
- I am going to sweat it out: I don’t care what others say or do. But I care about you.I know I need to do some exercise to become healthier. I understand its going to be difficult but I am going to try till I actually succeed.
- I am going to look great: Beauty is not about weight.Its about how you dress, how you feel and how you carry your self.I love dressing up. As little more weight and a tummy doesn’t mean, I can not dress up and be fab. If you have problems. I am sorry, I am too glam to give a dam!
- I am not going to judge myself as a mom.I know I am not perfect.But I promise to not judge you as a mom. You are growing as a mother with your baby and that is beautiful.If any one has any judgements to five, they are not welcome.I know you are trying your best and that is enough for your baby
- I am going to have fun. I promise you that , I will stress less and enjoy more.I want to enjoy this period of motherhood and have fun with my baby. I am not going to be perfect but I can definitely be fun.We don’t need to be so serious after all.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article.
Please show some love to my article by leaving a comment ,liking and sharing it.
Let me know about your experiences post pregnancy, I would love to hear from you!
Believe and good things will happen to you!
Lokah Samastah sukhino bhavantu!